1. Federation of Canadian Artists ~Annual International Mail-In Art Exhibition 2017
2. Painting on The Edge 2017
3. Ten Squared 2017 ~ Annual Fund Raising Exhibition and Sale (Sept. 4-10/2017)
4. Mix 2017 ~ Mixed Media
1. AIMAE (Annual International Mail-In Art Exhibition show at the Federation of Canadian Artist from May 29th- June 10th 2018
*Sold* Gift of Compassion ~ https://artists.ca/show/2018_aimae_the_annual_international_mail_in_art_exhibition/45/gift_of_compassion/0
2. My artwork "Plea for Peace" will be displayed in the online gallery thru the Federation of Canadian Artist for the 2018 FCA Postcard Competition and Online Exhibition from May 1st - June 31st 2018. https://artists.ca/show/2018_postcard_competition_and_online_exhibition/30/a_plea_for_peace/0
3. Art Pod ~ FCA summer event with participating members outdoor near the Granville Island Market
4. Painting on The Edge 2018 ~ "Carnival" at the FCA online gallery https://artists.ca/show/2018_painting_on_the_edge/27/carnival/0
5. Mini weekend residency at Federation of Canadian Artists July 14-15 2018
Canvas Unbound Exhibition Feb. 19- March 3rd
The Ballerina 30”x20” on canvas panel https://artists.ca/show/canvas_unbound_2019/35/the_ballerina/0 (Available)
Rental of the three paintings for a local movie production in March. Carnival, Faces in the Crowd, and Tender Moments.
I was one of the contest winner for the small painting “I’ve Got the Whole World in my Hand, and it will be displayed @ ArtVancouver 2019 https://www.artvancouver.net with 24 other artists from April 25-28.
4.Mini Residency at Federation of Canadian Artist July 20-21 2019
5. The Small Artwork Exhibition ~ August 19- Sept. 1st ~Homebound ~ https://artists.ca/show/2019_the_small_artwork_exhibition/47/homebound/0
6. August ~Sold Faces in the Crowd, Carnival and Tender Moments to a local movie production, which had been rented out earlier this year. Art can be viewed in Gallery 1.